RENT TO RENT KICK START COURSE
Close your first rent to rent deal in just 90 days
Take the Rent to Rent Kick Start Course and learn the step by step process for finding, analysing, securing and signing rent to rent deals
We’ve identified many reasons why newbie property investors find it challenging to close their first rent to rent deal
But one reason stands head and shoulders above all of them:
A LACK OF FOCUS ON ONE STRATEGY
Closely followed by two more factors:
1. Not knowing the exact steps required to actually close their first deal
2. Giving up at the first sign that things may be trickier than they first thought
Sound familiar to you?
We created the Rent to Rent Kick Start course to help overcome these problems…
Rent To Rent Kick Start is an online course designed to help newbies on the rent to rent strategy who have little or no property experience.
It’s a step by step blueprint designed to be taken in real time over a 90 day period. Implement the steps, and by the end of the 90 days you’ll have secured and signed your first rent to rent deal.
Over 12 hours of video content includes:
- The 4 core ingredients you need to guarantee your success.
- The critical differences between those who consistently close deals and those who don’t.
RENT TO RENT BASICS
- The actual definition of rent to rent.
- The easy to understand rent to rent visual illustration.
- The clearly defined roles of the landlord, you and the tenant.
- The 4 core rent to rent models.
- The 5 reasons HMO/multi-lets are where you need to focus.
YOUR 90 DAY PLAN
Overview of how your 90 day plan breaks down.
The 8 key areas that make up your 90 day plan.
- The 5 most important elements that make up your time management.
- The 3 stages of creating a time management plan.
- How to know exactly where you currently spend your time.
- How to find ‘dead’ time in your diary and fill with valuable tasks.
- Why setting goals will help you close more deals.
- How to ‘start with the end in mind’.
- The PEG method – a plan to hit £5000 a month income.
- How to turn what you perceive to be problems to opportunities.
- 2 ways to decide what KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) you should have.
- How to create a weekly KPI plan.
- How to efficiently allocate tasks within a weekly plan.
- The 6 step rent to rent research system.
- How to use StreetCheck to research any area.
- How to use Rightmove to research property types.
- How to use SpareRoom to clearly understand potential supply and demand for rooms.
- Understanding ‘Article 4’, ‘change of use’ and licencing of properties.
- Understanding licensing reforms and what you need to be aware of.
- The four main lead generation strategies most likely to get you results.
- The cheapest lead generation channel and the websites you need to know about.
- How to work with agents so that they feed you deals.
- How to use direct mail to target your perfect rent to rent property deal.
- How to perform deep level analysis for any potential deal.
- How to calculate supply, demand and room rate for a rent to rent deal.
- How to use the deal calculator spreadsheet.
PROGRESSION & COMPLETION
- How to ensure you get your deal ‘over the line’.
- The importance of communication.
- What you need to focus on to ensure you control the progression process.
- What to do when you’ve closed your deal!
Resources & Downloads
- Time management weekly planner
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracker
- Cold calling scripts
- HMO licensee letter template
- Rent to Rent deal calculator
- Offer letter template
- Heads of Terms agreement and rent to rent management agreement templates
Flexible Learning To Suit Your Busy Schedule
- More than 12 hours of video content
- Content is presented intuitively to how you’ll progress through a deal
- Instant Access 24/7, 365 Days a Year
- Optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet
- Learn at a pace that suits you
- Implement your learning in real time
- Revisit the content as many times as you need to
- Lifetime access to the content. NO recurring fees.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Invest now for only
+VAT, Billed Once
NO recurring billing – NO monthly fee – Lifetime access