Ever wished that there were more hours in the day so that you could get more things done? Property sourcing is a fast-paced industry and to stay ahead of the competition, you need to be as efficient and productive as possible. So knowing the best apps to use will help you to save lots of time and therefore do more deals.
Here are 9 of them that you should take a look at if you haven’t already:
1. Downcast – This is the perfect app for people who like listening to podcasts but want a bit more than the standard podcast apps have to offer. This one allows you to create playlists and rather than just the usual 30 sec jump forward/back option, you can also jump forward 2 mins which is very handy. Also, if you are a speed listener you can push it up to 2.5 times faster to cram your podcast into a significantly smaller amount of time.
2. Process.st – When you are working with operating procedures and want a quick way of pulling processes together, Process.st is a great solution. It is a wonderful cloud-based app that allows you to create process checklists and add instructions related to each task. Also, it integrates with other major apps to provide even more great functionality. For example, it can work with your CRM, if you change the status of a deal to send off a letter, it can trigger the checklist creation inside Process.st. The app can pull all of the data from your CRM to put the details in. Another really useful feature is integrating with HelloSign to get a contract put together and signed.
3. Xero – This is a really useful piece of accounting software for small businesses. It links with your bank account and also allows you to easily create reports. So with one click you can produce a P&L report, VAT report or cash flow report. It is great for property sourcers especially if you’re managing properties as it has features that will help with looking at individual properties like sub-P&L reports for example.
This really is a fantastic app that can enable you to save a lot of money in terms of book-keeping.
4. Yesware – An email tracking tool which allows you to see whether a recipient has opened your email and also if they have opened any attachments or links. It sits within your Gmail, so it isn’t the same as MailChimp, it works in your standard email account and gives you information about the recipient’s interaction. This will help you to be able to pitch the right conversations, for example if you know an agent has opened an attachment, you can talk to them about it knowing they have seen it.
5. Blinkist – Ever dreamt of having a super power that allows you to read hundreds of books in seconds? Blinkist isn’t going to quite do that but it is along the same idea. It is basically a library of non-fiction books where the whole book has been carefully summarised into smaller chunks. So for business books, you could get all of the most important points in a quick 15-minute burst. You can get all that knowledge you want in much less time.
6. Buffer – This is an app that helps you to be more productive with your social media posts. It allows you to schedule posts for specific dates and times rather than logging on every day to add a new post.
7. Podio – Essentially, Podio is a CRM but it isn’t the greatest CRM out there. However, it does offer some other great functionality in regards to project management and workflow management. It is perfect for putting a refurb project together for example.
8. Dropbox – You have probably heard of this but just in case you haven’t, Dropbox is brilliant for sharing and storing documents. It is cloud based but also local hard drive based.<
9. Skype – This is another one that you should be familiar with but worth listing because it is so good to communicate with people all over the world.
We’re giving you another free resource for these new set of apps that can surely give massive help in your sourcing business. Hit the download link below! You’ll find the links to the apps mentioned above and some training videos you an use as guide. Enjoy!
FREE downloadable resource: Productivity Apps Links