The latest podcast is an interview with a very active Insiders Circle member, David Edwards, a former IT Project Manager who has been applying his transferable skills to set up a successful property sourcing business.
David provides us with his insights into his experience so far:
• How he chose his strategy and why he tweaked it along the way
• What he learned from time wasting activities
• How he used LinkedIn to find investors from existing contacts
• How he developed his expertise and knowledge
• Underestimating how long marketing takes!
• Why patience and building up slowly is important for long-term results