Podcast Episode Highlights
9:15 Facebook Q&A
10:05 Lead generation time
11:50 Strategy focus
12:10 Aligning strategy with investors
16:40 Sourcing With Mark
18:10 VIP investor lists
21:00 First time investors
21:40 Maintaining control
22:00 Trust and rapport
24:00 Registration process for investors
25:00 Investor questionnaire
26:30 Documents for proof
28:30 Regular contact and updates
“Should I find the deal first or the investor first in deal packaging?”
Want to get your property deal sourcing questions answered?
If you have a burning question about property sourcing or need some advice then head to the Goliath Sourcing Academy Facebook group.
‘Sourcing With Mark’ – Innovative and Advanced strategies for doing better property deals
Finding & Working With The Right Investors – Sorting the wheat from the chaff
Finding the right investors is the key to being successful in deal packaging. In this session Mark runs through the importance of identifying VIP investors and how you can do this through a variety of methods. The session covers:
- Dealing with high maintenance investors
- Risks of investor pulling out
- The importance of building VIP client lists and how to do it
- How to build rapport and trust
- Using the registration process as an indicator of investor commitment
- What documents and information to collect to identify VIP investors
- How to maintain the relationship
Looking for further property deal sourcing support?
Join The InsidersCircle To Access A Unique Blend Of Expert Training, Day To Day Advice And Community Support, That Fits Around Your Life… All For An Affordable And Sustainable Monthly Fee. Click Here To Discover More.